We are hereby informing you that the owner of this web site is the CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA EN RED, whose identification details are given below:
Registered office: Calle Monforte de Lemos, 3-5; Pabellón 11; Planta baja, 28029 Madrid
Tax no. (CIF): G85296226
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEB SITE
CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA EN RED (hereinafter known as CIBER) provides this web site for Internet users free of charge.
Access to this web site implies the acceptance of these Conditions, which could be modified or replaced by the CIBER by publishing any such modifications on the web site. In any event the new Conditions will previously be made known to users before entering its web site again.
The user undertakes to use the web site and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order.
Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of this web site is allowed only and exclusively under the following conditions:
- For this to be compatible with the purposes of the web site, not being allowed to damage, invalidate, overload or impair this in any way.
- For this to be done for the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for professional use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public disclosure, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- For none of the content found on the web site to be modified in any way.
- For no graphic, icon or image available on the web site to be used, copied or distributed separately from the other images accompanying this.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CIBER does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the web site or its content, nor that this is updated. As soon as it learns of any errors, disconnections or updating requirement CIBER will take all the measures required to rectify mistakes, re-establish communication and update the content, on condition that there are no causes making this impossible or difficult to perform.
Both access to the web site and any improper use that may be made of the information contained in this are the sole responsibility of the person doing this. CIBER accepts no liability for any consequences, damages or detriment that might arise from any such access or use.
CIBER accepts no liability for any security errors which may arise, nor for any damage which might be caused to the user’s I.T. system (hardware and software), or to the files and documents stored in this, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web site.
- Malfunctioning of the browser;
Use of non-updated versions of this.
CIBER accepts no liability, where applicable, for the content of other web sites linked or accessible from this web site through “links”. The purpose of these links is to foster access to other sources of information on the Internet.
In the event of any user, customer or third party considering that the content or the services provided by the pages linked are unlawful or detrimental for property or rights of the user him or herself, of a customer or of a third party due for compensation and in particular any that infringe the principles listed below:
- Safeguarding public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence
- Protection of public health or of physical or legal persons with the status of consumers and users, even when they are acting as investors
- Respect for people’s dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, incapacity or any other personal or social circumstances
- Protection of young people and children
- Safeguarding Intellectual Property rights
… you may inform the CIBER of this, but any reception by the latter of such notification shall not nevertheless constitute knowledge for purposes of the liability stipulated in Article 17 of the LSSICE.
The content, documents, images, graphics, logos and designs forming this web site (hereinafter corporate elements) belong to the CIBER and are duly protected in accordance with Spanish and International Intellectual Property law, for which reason their reproduction and use in any form is prohibited without express prior authorisation of the CIBER.
Access to this page does not grant users any right or ownership over intellectual property rights in respect of the corporate elements apart from the uses allowed in the general conditions.
CIBER and the user submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid for any disagreement or conflict which may possibly arise from the construal of these Conditions, as well as access or use of this web site.